When you attend your first session with a psychologist in our clinic with your Mental Health Care Plan, our receptionist will ask for your payment method, along with your Medicare card or your private health insurance card.
If you are claiming you rebate through Medicare:
- You are required to pay the full session fee;
- Our receptionist will proceed with the Medicare rebate;
- You will receive the Medicare rebate in your bank account.
If you are claiming your rebate through private health insurance:
- Our receptionist will swipe your private health insurance card in our credit card machine;
- If the transaction is authorised by your private health insurance, you will pay only the gap fee for your appointment.
The rebate from your private health insurance might vary accordingly to your cover. Please verify with your private health insurance the rebate amount prior to your booking with us.
You can use the following private health insurance in our clinic:
- ACA Health
- ADF Family Health
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health Fund Limited
- CBHS Corporate Health
- CUA Health Limited
- Defence Health
- Doctors Health Fund
- Emergency Service Health
- Healthcare Insurance
- Navy Health
- Nurses & Midwives Health
- Phoenix Health Fund
- Police Health
- Qantas Health Insurance
- Queensland Country
- Railway & Transport Health Fund
- Reserve Bank Health Society
- Teachers Health Fund
- Territory Health Fund
- Uni Health Insurance
- Westfund Health
Our clinicians have experience in several areas and work with a diverse range of methodologies. We offer psychological support face to face in Melbourne, in St Kilda rd, and all over Australia through telehealth. Click here to learn more about our psychologists or click here to book your session.