- I understand that all referral and funding documentation must be provided to my clinician on or before appointment dates in order to obtain funding / rebates. This includes re-referrals or updated plans with current clinicians;
- I understand and agree to the fee schedule, and that fees are subject to an annual increase on July 1st of each year;
- I understand that if my third-party funding is not available, I am required to pay for services;
- I understand that prompt payment of invoices will ensure ongoing therapy service provision. I agree to the Talking Works’ policy for settling accounts.
- Payment is due on or before date of your appointment;
- If off site, text or email office your bank deposit receipt to confirm payment;
- Full payment is required prior to receiving assessment reports;
- Mobile & Telehealth sessions require secured credit card details to ensure payment.
- Late Cancellation Fee (less than 48 hours notice):
50% of full fee + GST
- Less than 24 hours notice or Non-Attendance:
Full session fee + GST
▪ Please note that Cancellation Fee will be waived if appointment filled;
▪ Alternatively, clinicians can provide a telephone consult, letter, or email during the time of your scheduled appointment;
▪ Cancellations are not eligible for Medicare or insurance rebates.
- Regular attendance at scheduled appointments is likely to lead to improved outcomes and progress in achieving therapy goals.
Cancelling/rescheduling three after hours or first appointments of the day within six months will lead to future bookings offered at alternative times.
Regular cancellations will decrease the opportunity for treatment goals to be achieved.
If you do not feel comfortable raising your complaint/feedback with your clinician, you can make a formal complaint to the Talking Works’ Complaints Officer.
Complaints Officer: Julio Del Cid
Contact Number: 0424 137 038
Email Address: email@example.com
I understand that my file will be kept securely for a minimum of seven years after I finish with Talking Works or until my child is 25 years old. The file will be kept longer if legally required.
- I acknowledge that limits of confidentiality have been explained to me – information is only disclosed under the following circumstances:
- with the consent of the client or the client’s parent/guardian if the client is a child
- where there is a legal obligation to do so
- if there is an immediate & specified risk or harm that can be averted only by disclosing information
- in the course of supervision or professional training.